Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Miley's Summer Secret



Miley's Summer Secret


It's a nice sunny day and Miley Cyrus is hanging out by the pool with her family and friends. She looks supercute in her colorful bathing suit, but she's also get a scared look in her eyes. "What's up Miley?" "Sometimes I feel self-conscious about wearing swimsuits", she tells Tiger Beat (a magazine company). "I'm scared that in the pool, my bathing suit will accidentally come off." Oh no!


"It Happened"

Miley loves the summer just like you, but she's nervous about having and OMG moment like one that happened to her brother. "Once, my brother was hanging out with my friends and me," Miley shares. "He jumped in the pool and his swim trunks fell off. I'm afraid that's going to happen to me. I'll be running and jumping with all my friends and my top will fall off. It's going to be so embarrassing. I'll be like, 'Oh great, I'm never going to be able to see my friends again." "Of course, Miley knows that blushworthy moments happenen to everyone, and her friends love her no matter what (and so do her fans). "It's all good," she smiles.