Wednesday, January 2, 2008

10 things you might know about...Miley Cyrus


1. Miley said: "I'm not allowed to have soda in the house or before a show. My mom's like, 'No caffenine for you before you go onstage.' But I don't really drink it, anyway."
2. Miley's celebrity crushes are Orlando Bloom and Jude Law."
3. Miley has a blanket she takes everywhere with her. It's got a picture of Elvis Presley on it!
4. Miley said: "I have a secret box where I keep all my notes and they are hysterical.
5. What are Miley's worst habits? She says it's talking too loudly in public and bitting her nails (like me).
6." Miley said: I hate any type of cleaning, but I do it all the time. Miley's bedroom gets messy and my mom tells me to clean it."
7. Miley has two bracelets she never takes off: one from her dad and one from a fan.
8. For some of her concerts, Miley only had 10 minutes to change from Hannah Montana to Miley Cyrus.
9. "Miley's style depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to put on jeans, a white T-shirt and cute boots, then sometimes I like being in Juicy Couture sweats."
10. Miley said: "I'm a vegetarian. My mom makes the best veggie patties. They are so good".