Saturday, January 19, 2008

List of Hannah Montana Books


1
Keeping Secrets
Miley, Get Your Gum ; It's My Party And I'll Lie If I Want To
2
Face-off
You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Zit Is About You ; Ooo, Ooo, Itchy Woman
3
Super Sneak
She's a Super Sneak
4
Truth or Dare
Oops! I Meddled Again ; It's a Mannequin's World
5
Hold on Tight
O Say, Can You Remember the Words? ; On the Road Again
6
Crush-Tastic
Good Golly, Miss Dolly ; Mascot Love
7
Nightmare on Hannah Street
Torn Between Two Hannahs ; Grandma Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Favorites
8
Seeing Green
More Than a Zombie to Me ; People Who Use People
9
Face the Music
Smells Like Teen Sellout
; We Are Family: Now Get Me Some Water!
10
Don't Bet on It
Bad Moose Rising ; My Boyfriend's Jackson and There's Gonna Be Trouble
11
Sweet Revenge
The Idol Side of Me ; Schooly Bully